Modern Luxury 4 Bedroom Simonstown Holiday Accommodation: House Pax
This lovely 4 Bedroom Simonstown Holiday Accommodation; 4 en-suite bedrooms and is designed to accommodate 8 persons.
Are you looking for a most cool home? One with a view from each room, the lounge? Every home is it’s own floor. Private with a view and en-suite.
The architectural design was for a holiday home & is intentionally minimalist with exposed concrete, lime-washed wood, galvanised metal & touches of bright colour.
You’ll notice from the map that this Simonstown holiday house is in Simon’s Kloof; one of the expensive suburbs of Simonstown.
It’s relatively protected from prevailing winds. And it has great views on the yacht basin; romantic picture all times of the day. You can walk down to the Simonstown village. But I am not sure if you’ll walk back. It’s a very steep climb.
This holiday rental house in Simonstown was designed to optimise the sunny views to the North across False Bay and is planned on 4 accommodation levels:
- At Lower Garden level is the garage and 2 bedrooms with en-suite shower-rooms.
- Both bedrooms accommodate twin single beds. These bedrooms have blinds and the “green” room has garden access.
- The Entrance level is the living floor, with glass sliding doors that disappear into the walls to open up to the balcony and to the balcony, garden & pool. (There is a guest/pool wc on the first landing up from this level.)
- The First Floor accommodates the main bedroom, study, dressing room and en-suite with both shower & bath. The baby cot is located in the dressing room cupboard.
- The Second Floor accommodates a further double bedroom with a sleeper couch and bath en-suite.
Simonstown Holiday Accommodation Accessories:
- The Living/Dining cupboards contain a variety of accessories:
- 1: Bar fridge.
- 2: A variety of drawers containing tourist literature and a good map book, Binoculars, DVD’s & Music CD’s.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with Stove, Microwave, Electric Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge, Washer, Drier, Toaster, Kettle, etc.
- Also include; a salad spinner that fits into the small round sink and various graters. The semi-circular bowl is useful for steaming.
- A Weber BBQ is left in the Pink yard.
- Heated towel rails are on a timing circuit which operates for a few hours only per day. Light dimmer switches are activated by holding down.
- Smokers need to smoke outside the house AS the owner does not allow any smoking inside.
- Children: To be honest the house was not designed for very young children or non-swimmers and there are serious hazards.
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 ensuite
- Bar fridge
- Electric Hob
- House Pax
- Swimming Pool