Modern Luxury 4 Bedroom Simonstown Ideal Holiday Accommodation:
This lovely Modern Luxury 4 Bedroom Simonstown Ideal Holiday Accommodation has 4 en-suite bedrooms and is designed to accommodate 8 persons.
Are you looking for a most cool home? One with a view from each room, the lounge? Every home is it’s own floor. Private with view and en-suite.
The architectural design was for a holiday home & is intentionally minimalist with exposed concrete, lime-washed wood, galvanised metal & touches of bright colour.
You’ll notice from the map that this Simonstown holiday house is in Simon’s Kloof; one of the expensive suburbs of Simonstown.
It’s relatively protected from prevailing winds. And it has great views on the yacht basin; romantic picture all times of the day. You can walk down to the Simonstown village. But I am not sure if you’ll walk back. It’s a very steep climb.
This holiday rental house in Simonstown was designed to optimise the sunny views to the North across False Bay and is planned on 4 accommodation levels:
- At Lower Garden level is the garage and 2 bedrooms with en-suite shower-rooms.
- Both bedrooms accommodate twin single beds. These bedrooms have blinds and the “green” room has garden access.
- The Entrance level is the living floor, with glass sliding doors that disappear into the walls to open up to the balcony and to the balcony, garden & pool. (There is a guest/pool wc on the first landing up from this level.)
- The First Floor accommodates the main bedroom, study, dressing room and en-suite with both shower & bath. The baby cot is located in the dressing room cupboard.
- The Second Floor accommodates a further double bedroom with a sleeper couch and bath en-suite.
Luxury Rental House Simonstown Accessories:
- The Living/Dining cupboards contain a variety of accessories:
- 1: Bar fridge.
- 2: A variety of drawers containing tourist literature and a good map book, Binoculars, DVD’s & Music CD’s.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with Stove, Microwave, Electric Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge, Washer, Drier, Toaster, Kettle etc.
- Also include; a salad spinner that fits into the small round sink, and various graters. The semi-circular bowl is useful for steaming.
- A Weber BBQ is left in the Pink yard.
- Heated towel rails are on a timing circuit which operates for a few hours only per day. Light dimmer switches are activated by holding down.
- Smokers need to smoke outside the house AS the owner does not allow any smoking inside.
- Children: To be honest the house was not designed for very young children or non-swimmers and there are serious hazards.
Thank you for considering this Modern Luxury 4 Bedroom Simonstown Ideal Holiday Accommodation for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the Lowest Rates available online.
Why Not Enquire about this home or something similar now using our Enquiry Form.
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 ensuite
- Bar fridge
- Electric Hob
- House Pax
- Swimming Pool