How To School Holiday Rent My Cape Town Home- FAQs
Local Cape Town schools have a six-week break during December and January. For those who own a nice home in Cape Town, this is an opportunity to earn extra income by renting their property while the owner takes a break.
Many Cape Town “school holiday” owners want to rent their home but they don’t know-how. They think they will need to take care of it themselves. They also think it may be difficult to charge correct rates, so they are unsure about the best way to do this. But there is help! There are people with them.
You can read that it’s a difficult task to match the expectations of “school holiday” owners, and the impact of expecting guests (with a managing agent if you want to use one).
When managing an annually available Cape Town holiday home, feedback loops vary–the house becomes more guest-ready or foolproof. Owners also learn everything there is to know about their property. The same is not true for infrequent owners and thorough checks are required to ensure guests and owners are happy.
How Qualify Accommodation For Airbnb
Many owners want CapeHolidays to manage their accommodation in Cape Town, Simonstown etc, list it with Airbnb and other; the problem is they may wonder if their home will make the grade. Some owners may have an inflated perception of value and expect the ultimate; obviously, when our knowledge of the market does not meet the owner’s expectations we sit with unnecessary conflict. It’s therefore not only the qualify Accommodation for Airbnb but includes qualifying the owner.
- You can do our free qualifying quiz (here) on your own and get an instant report today.
- You send us the best photos of your place. It can be cellphone photos. But it must show everything; the good and the not so good. As long as it’s everything.
- Our interest is in remarkable qualify Accommodation for Airbnb. Guests must be able to see classiness when they view your staged and professional photos. See FAQs for photos and staging.
- Old poorly maintained homes will not make it. Note: Guests are seriously critical.
- Remarkable accommodation with great entertainment, pool, beach location, romantic setting, etc, quality easier because guests pay a premium to stay in a house with a pool.
- The owner must qualify as well. We establish this by meeting with the owner and understanding her expectations. What incomes she expects against how flexible her rules are and if it is reasonable.
Read more here on how Agency.CapeHolidays.info does business getting 4.9 out of 5-star reviews every time.
This is not the question you should ask CapeHolidays. We suggest you read what our guests and owner have to say about us.
- See what our Airbnb guest said about our Cape Town Accommodation here.
- We are SuperHosts because we do well. See the criteria for SuperHosts here. See the above link to see our SuperHost badge.
- We are not driven to be the biggest or largest Accommodation Agency in Cape Town. Our only drive is to be the best. This mindset is critical for our peace of mind and our homeowners and 1000s of guests.
- Why would more than 50 owners in and around Cape Town allow us to manage their accommodation? We must be doing something right.
- Why would we be in this business from 2009 if we were to not trustworthy?
- Why would owners recommend us if we were not remarkable? See this redacted email we received from an owner wanting an Airbnb accommodation agent in Simonstown.