Seamlessly Transition from Enquiry to Success: Discover our Comprehensive Onboarding Process and Experience the Difference with CapeHolidays, the Trusted Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency
Thank you for considering our Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency to help you maximise the potential of your holiday home in Cape Town.
We understand you have several important questions and concerns regarding how we manage Airbnb properties, handle guests, address rules, ensure home maintenance, and more.
We aim to provide you with a comprehensive overview of our services while setting clear expectations. Note: When you read this don’t expect us to be perfect. We make mistakes but we strive to improve all the time. And you’ll read our guest reviews, how we respond to them and what our owners have to say about us.
You’ll notice we don’t advertise our services. We are not at all interested in becoming a large Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency. No. We aim to pick our owners well, owners with lovely homes who care about their 5-star homes. And if we cannot meet your expectations we will turn you down rather than disappoint you tomorrow.
Be sure to read this as we would not like to waste your time: If you are looking for a cheap agency, don’t read this article. We enhance your property’s value by bringing you the best possible guests who will pay a premium for a place with a proven track record (many reviews). This ensures you, the owner, will bank more money. In addition; if you believe there is no risk involved then this is not for you. Or if you are a perfectionist we try our best, but as a perfectionist you know only you can do it right.
Here is a summary of some of the most important functions we provide. There are more.
- We offer a full suite of Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency functions, including listing creation and optimization, pricing analysis and strategy, calendar management, and guest communication.
- Our team handles check-ins, check-outs, and on-site inspections to ensure the property is well-maintained and ready for guest arrivals.
- We coordinate with our trusted service providers for housekeeping (in-house), maintenance, and repairs, ensuring that your property remains in excellent condition throughout the year.
- We prefer not to use Booking.com because they cannot verify guests. The risk is too high. More.
- We provide detailed income and expenses 24/7.
- If it’s not 5 Star, it’s not good enough. We expect it from guests and the properties we manage. When we give the home back to the owner, the home must be in a better condition than we got it.
Capeholidays has a rigorous guest vetting process in place to ensure the security and well-being of your property. Our 6 measures include guest verification, review analysis, and communication assessment. Is it foolproof? Obviously, nothing is foolproof. If we had regular issues, we would not be in business.
- We manage guest inquiries, and bookings, and provide 24/7 support to address their needs and concerns during their stay.
- Our team handles guest reviews and feedback and promptly addresses any issues that may arise.
- All claims and complaints we handle. Sooner than later. We take care.
- We take our responsibility seriously and believe in treating our guests with respect. We strive to make sure that every guest has a positive experience with us and that they leave feeling happy and satisfied. This brings us 5-star reviews. And accumulating trust brings demand. And demand ensures higher income. Read our guest reviews. At Airbnb and Google. When you read these ask yourself: Why is CapeHolidays average review scoring so high? Is trust important to you?
- Our Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency enforces house rules to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for guests. These rules cover areas such as noise restrictions, occupancy limits, smoking policies, and other relevant regulations.
- We communicate and enforce these rules with guests to ensure compliance and protect the interests of both owners and neighbouring properties.
- We set a security deposit for guests to safeguard against potential damages or violations of the house rules. We manage responsibly and handle this deposit under our terms and conditions. However, Airbnb has amazing host damage protection and liability cover. But don’t be fooled. Your agent needs all the proof that the guest damaged or broke something.
- Our cancellation policy balances the needs of guests and owners. We have a transparent policy in place that provides appropriate protection for both parties. At Airbnb, we set the best possible policy – and very few hosts use it as Airbnb does not want hosts to use it as it protects the host better but could affect the guest. Airbnb tends to err on the side of the guest.
- Our terms and conditions outline the legal agreement between us as the Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency and you as the property owner. It covers important aspects such as fees, responsibilities, liabilities, and termination clauses.
- Our terms are not in fine print and it’s obviously not cast in stone.
- We will provide you with a detailed copy of our terms and conditions for your review and approval before entering any formal agreement.
then you can worry about the rest.
Experts are such a loaded word. We may be experts but we prefer to be the trusted Cape Town Holiday rental agency. If we cannot follow the above Seth Godin quote then we are not interested in the business. Accumulating trust (many 5-star reviews) is our measure of success. If you are greedy or impatient to make money then you don’t agree with Seth Godin. And our relationship will not last.
- We pride ourselves on our trustworthiness and transparency. As a reputable Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency, we have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results for our clients.
- We have received positive reviews from many property owners who have entrusted us with their homes. These testimonials reflect our commitment to professionalism, reliability, and success.
- Read our guest reviews from Airbnb guests and from guests using Google. Here are reviews from a few of our owners.
- Accumulating trust translates into higher demand and higher demand becomes higher turnover. Is that what interests you? Let’s talk about it in more detail.
Our homeowner, Simon, has entrusted his beautiful home to us for many years now. See it here.
Maximising income is a concept not well understood. Whatever it means to you, it should not include the idea of “at all costs“. If we wanted to maximise income at all costs we would be risking Booking.com and not care about the unvetted guests Booking.com sends us. We care. We take responsibility.
- At our Cape Town Airbnb Management Agency, we prioritise the financial success of our property owners. We want to be transparent and upfront that we are not a cheap agency. If you are looking for a low-cost option, we may not be the ideal fit. However, if your goal is to maximise your income while ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction, we believe we are the perfect partner for you.
- Our proven track record (as you read our reviews above) showcases our hands-on approach to maximising owners’ income. Through strategic pricing analysis, marketing techniques, and expert management, we have consistently achieved outstanding financial results for our clients.
- By focusing on banking more money for property owners, rather than providing a cheap service, we ensure that your investment yields the highest possible return. Our emphasis on attracting vetted and happy guests contributes to both your financial success and the overall reputation of your property.
Are you looking for advice on highly profitable features, or are you trying to figure out bed configurations, or colour and type of line and towels to buy, what are the best ideas for cutlery and crockery, how to increase demand by allowing various guests needs (popular searches), a list of stuff for your kitchen, and dining room? Or what you should never buy? Or you even want to know how we set our rules and policies. We will assist you with this and more when you join our inner circle of trusted owners.
- We have an exclusive inner circle of owners who have joined our privileged group. As part of this group, they gain access to our proprietary knowledge and insights on maximising income and enhancing guest experiences.
- Once you agree to our terms and conditions and become a member of our inner circle, you will benefit from our expertise in property layout, essential amenities, guest preferences, and other valuable strategies that contribute to your success.
The following steps will assist you in becoming part of our Cape Town Holiday Rental Agency.
- Complete our evaluation form (Click Here).
- Send us photos of your place, describe your home and
- Share your goals, plans and objectives. We will use your annual income goals to establish if you are reasonable or not. This is one of the qualifying criteria we use to know if we can work together.
- Read our extensive blog articles.
- Start a discussion on WhatsApp.
- Ask every possible question about our way of doing short-term rental business.
- If we are happy with your home and know we may be able to meet your expectations the next steps follow.
- You’ll read our terms and conditions and ask questions.
- When you are happy and have agreed we can offer all inner circle optimisation info.
- You will schedule a meeting at your property. And audit your property.
- We will okay the property or suggest improvements or additions. If the property is not to our expectations we will inform you.
- How To Set Optimise, Maximise And Improve: If all is in place you have qualified as a member of the inner circle. We will now offer you advice on how to set up your Airbnb to maximise returns and limit issues. See inner circle privileges above.
If you are not interested in joining our inner circle we can provide you with our consultancy services. Contact Johan via WhatsApp.
We hope this information provides you with a comprehensive overview of our Airbnb services and addresses many of your initial questions. We would be delighted to discuss further details and address any additional inquiries you may have. We believe that by working together, and you joining our inner circle we can unlock the full potential of your holiday home and achieve remarkable results.
Thank you for considering our Airbnb Management Agency. We look forward to the possibility of partnering with you.
One of the Horak Clan