To brag is pretty useless if we do it. But what if our trusting owners brag about us? It’s not a brag. For us, it means we are doing our Cape Town short term rental functions exceptionally well when you compare us to others.
What 18 of our owners had to say about Agency.CapeHolidays.Info and their score out of 10. We regularly conduct NPS (Net Promoter Score) surveys amongst our owners. In brackets is their score. The average is above 9 out of ten. Our owners are Promoters. That’s what we strive for. We are a team; trusting each other.
A summary of the NPS scoring:
- Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth.
- Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
The Scores And Comments By Our Owners:
- (10) We have always been happy with your service and your comms during the pandemic have been exceptional. We love your positive attitude.
- (10) You guys are good. I have had some issues around technical aspects of Air BnB search which seem out of your ambit. I like the way you are trying to limit reliance on them. I think your current contract is skewed towards Airbnb needs and thus biased against the owners. [Read our response https://ctwn.info/airbnbbias ]
- (10) It’s already perfect,
- (10) Consistent good quality guests.
- (10) From our perspective living overseas and relying on you entirely to create bookings and manage our property, it is difficult to think of ways for you to improve your service. We don’t even see what you actually do for us, we only see the bookings and the money coming in. It would be easy to say the way to improve your service is to get more bookings into our house but that is too simplistic (particularly at the moment of course). I think what I would suggest to you is just to continue doing what you are doing – namely not resting on your laurels and continually looking for new and innovative ways to promote your service and by extension our house. You are pushing forwards during this difficult time, just keep that commitment up.
- (10) (The Owner) asks me quite often if I heard of any new bookings that are in the pipeline. Of course, I don’t, I get your note only when there is a firm reservation. [Instant bookings happen without us know(ing). Read this FAQ].
- (10) Excellent service and reliability from everyone I have dealt with at Cape Holidays. Thank you.
- (8) If you were to have a laundry service collect the laundry, wash and iron it and return it to the house all at the cost of the person staying in the house ie: to Bill this cost to the client. [This issue is related to a once-off year-end school holiday owner. We changed our deposits for these homes)
- (9) Number two on my list would be to only receive emails if they are in connection with a let, or if they are to recommend services that would be of use to me as the person letting my house. (Peak School Holidays Only).
- (10) none
- (10) I am very happy with your work. Thank you ?
- (9) need a rental. Hahaha
- (10) Happy
- (10) Carry on with the way you are doing things. Don’t change
- (9) I am very happy with your work,
- (10) You are attracting very nice people J Thanks for everything Elmarie – I really value your and your team’s service ( and I like you a lot, too! ).